With this training, you get a step-by-step walkthrough of how to get EJBCA up and running and set up a basic CA hierarchy. The following parts are included:
- Brief overview of key concepts in public-key infrastructure (PKI)
- Set up EJBCA Cloud on AWS
- Create a crypto token, configure a Root CA certificate profile and create a Root CA
- Issue a Sub CA certificate from the Root CA, and use it to create a Sub CA
- In RA web interface: Create a certificate profile for TLS server certificates, an end entity profile, and an end entity – and then issue a certificate for the end entity
The training is based on EJBCA Cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS) that is offered with a 30-day free trial period. However, no matter which deployment model you use, the step-by-step instructions to set up CAs, certificate profiles and issue certificates are the same.