The PrimeKey EJBCA team is pleased to announce the release of EJBCA 7.6.0.
This release continues this spring’s push to develop EJBCA as the preeminent solution for Enterprise PKIs, with further integration with Microsoft PKIs. It also brings to light External Account Bindings, an important concept for anybody needing to handle large volumes of device certificates.
Included in this release are also the changes made in EJBCA 7.5.1, which was only released internally.
Release highlights include:
- External Account Bindings
- Microsoft Intune Revocation and Other Improvements
- Microsoft Azure Managed HSM (MHSM)
- Testing Baseline Raised to JDK11
- Compliance with CA/Browser Forum Ballot SC44
- Security: EJBCA 7.6 comes with fixes for a few minor security issues, as well as additional security hardening.
Read the full EJBCA 7.6 Release Notes