EJBCA Community 7.11 is released
We are pleased to announce the release of EJBCA Community 7.11.
This release introduces community support for the SCP Publisher and Certificate and CRL Reader Service and includes partial support for the CMP Lightweight profile and Bouncy Castle 1.72.
- SCP Publishing and Certificate and CRL Reader Service – utilizing the SCP Publisher, certificates and Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) can be periodically published to a remote host using SCP.
- Partial Support for CMP Lightweight Profile – a subset of the CMP Lightweight Profile is now available for use with CMP in EJBCA Community 7.11.
- Bouncy Castle upgraded to version 1.72
For more information:
- Read the full EJBCA Community 7.11 Release Notes
- See all options to Download EJBCA
- Visit Keyfactor Community for links and resources on all Keyfactor open-source software.